Got tagged by nematodes
. Thanks! I don't really tag other people so just do it if you want. <<
1.Write the rules. (Or copy and paste them, whichever you prefer.)
2.Write 13 things about yourself.
3.Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions.
4.Tag 13 deviants. Make sure they know that they are tagged.
5.Don't say ''You're tagged if you read this".
6.It is forbidden not to tag anyone. (Ooooooooohhhh!!! Ooooooohhhhh nooooooooo!!)
7.Tag backs are allowed.
8.If you don't make this tag in a week, you need to obey a wish of the person who tags you. STUFF ABOUT ME
1. I have a turtle and he falls asleep in the weirdest positions, like with his neck all the way out and his legs in. << And then my boyfriend also falls asleep in weird positions. I keep wanting to take comparison pictures but Kevin doesn't want me to. lol
2. My boyfriend and I met while dancing at a rave. Magic! ='D
3. I started drawing because I saw an ad for Neon Genesis Evangelion with Asuka on the back of my Pokemon comic. Still haven't read or watched it, actually, though I did try to read it at one point.
4. I have terrible luck when it comes to my health. I don't really get sick, but have a bunch of random stuff happened to me. I just sprained my wrist and last month had an infection in my kidney that I didn't realize existed until I started shivering uncontrollably.
5. I'm very much a social person, even though I had social anxiety a lot when I was younger. Weird how you change. <<
6. I have great spacial memory. If I go to a place once I can generally get there again. When Kevin and I went to visit my parents recently we were in a rush and didn't think to figure out what spot we were in but I managed to get us back to the car in 15 minutes. 8D (The parking lot was really big, okay, it was an accomplishment.)
7. The only thing caffeine does for me is make me pee. It has never made me 'wake up' . . . though I used to drink a lot of soda because I thought it tasted amazing (I wasn't allowed to have it when I was younger.
8. I cuss way too much if you actually get to know me. Fuck you if you think girls shouldn't. You're lame.
9. I really love collecting random facts and knowledge. I really miss school because of that - learning is something I've always loved. At least the internet exists. Maybe if I didn't suck at math then I would've become a scientist, or at least an academic. I've been super bad at math since my concussion.
10. When I was really little I made up chainletters and sent them to my friends because I liked messing with html and the different fonts and colors and etc. you could use in outlook.
11. Whenever I make guacamole I like to sing 'guac-a-guac-a-mole, guac-a-guac-a-mole' in the style of Lady Gaga.
12. My boyfriend has gotten me into karaoke and he told me 'he's never had any complaints about my voice' which means 'you sound good, bitch' in normal language.
13. I'm pretty honest and sometimes incredibly oblivious which has gotten me in trouble quite a few times. I try not to talk to much on social media because I'm embarrassed by teenage Emma's Facebook posts but yeah . . .
QUESTIONS FOR ME
1. Do you have any pets? What are they and what are there names?
A Russian tortoise named 'The Little Kun,' though I wish that I had a doggie. Or five. ='(
2. What's your favorite band/musician?
I dunno anymore. Bloc Party?
3. Favorite restaurant?
La Penca Azul in Alameda, CA, is one of my favorites, and Little Shin Shin is also good. Here in PA I like Taipei Tokyo and Lucianno's. There are other places I've eaten and loved that I can't remember the name of. <<
4. How often do you talk on the phone?
Very, very rarely. lol Only really if customers contact me.
5. Favorite pizza topping?
Mushrooms and onions . . . though I'll really eat any kind of pizza. Pizza!
6. Do you have a favorite tshirt?
Eeeehhhhhhhh I have ones I like more but yeah.
7. Do you prefer warm weather or cold weather?
Warm, just because I'm sensitive to the color of the light so when it's warmer I tend to be happier.
8. What's your favorite food?
JFC why I gotta pick a favorite, man. I hate picking favorites. I like a lot of shit, man.
9. What is your most frequently used medium? (acrylic, pencil, pen, digital, etc.)
Well . . . probably pencil, though I like all the different types of mediums I do.
I love experimenting and it's fun to switch things up. People seem to like my pencils, though.
10. Do you go to school?
Nah, I've been considering a Master's but I dunno . . . =/ Not really necessary and while I love school in most cases it will be more money, also I could only do Pittsburgh schools. I dunno.
11. Favorite movie?
I have no idea, man. Haven't seen a movie in forever.
12. Did you have a favorite toy as a child? What was it?
I can't remember a whole lot, honestly, but I loved stuffed animals. I had a bed that was half stuffed animals. I still have a bunch and I have my first stuffed animal, Lamby, still . . . but I also really, really loved Legos.
13. Do you have any favorite YouTubers?
I love Jenna Marbles. That my girl. lol I don't watch a whole lot of Youtubers, though.QUESTIONS FOR TAKERS
1. Generally how long does it take for you to lose Never-Have-I-Ever?
2. Who is your worst enemy and why? Please rant.
3. What motivates you?
4. Which comedians do you like? And what type of comedy are you into?
5. If you had to karaoke one song . . . what would it be?
6. What is your secret passion?
7. What's the creepiest thing you've ever experienced? (Could also be the creepiest thing you've heard but yeah.)
8. If past lives exist, where do you think you lived and who do you think you were?
9. What is the most awkward situation you've either been in or experienced?
10. If there was a show about your life, what genre would it primarily be?
11. What charitable cause do you most support?
12. Why are you afraid of your worst fear? (I will probably not use this against you?)
13. What time period and place would you like to live in?